Table of Contents
- How many miles does a Shimano bottom bracket usually last for?
- Clunk on every revolution of the pedals at the same point.
- Is there a way of getting the bottom bracket off or would it be better to let technician to have a look?
- When I cycling and going up hill or anything that puts a little extra pressure on the pedals there is a clicking sound.
- I keep destroying bottom brackets on my Specialized Secteur.
Q. How many miles does a Shimano bottom bracket usually last for? Cycled in all conditions.
A. Sending the bike on a plane is worrying enough so to have the post sticking out is going to make you even more worried. I only use a bike case and can`t imagine what could happen even if they knew there was a bike in the box. Get the post sorted first so you can pack your bike correctly.