Table of Contents
- How many miles does a Shimano bottom bracket usually last for?
- Clunk on every revolution of the pedals at the same point.
- Is there a way of getting the bottom bracket off or would it be better to let technician to have a look?
- When I cycling and going up hill or anything that puts a little extra pressure on the pedals there is a clicking sound.
- I keep destroying bottom brackets on my Specialized Secteur.
All the Bottom Brackets FAQ content are noted down from EvansCycles “Ask The Expert” session. The guest experts are Sarah, Peter and Carl. The purpose of this FAQ session is to assist fellow cyclists to get their bikes problem resolved without going too much hassle, BIG thank to EvansCycles.