Table of Contents
- Downhill bike for road/trails?
- Recommendation of full suspension all rounder MTB.
- What is the best value carbon/Di2 road bike?
- How to quiet down my Orange 224?
- Can a frame with vertical dropouts be used to run single speed/fixed wheels?
- Scott Foil 10 or Cannondale Evo Six Di2? Scottish highland roads so not always smooth and very hilly.
Q. My Orange 224 is mad noisy! I’ve been over every bolt, wrapped the swingarm in an old inner-tube, is there anything else to quiet it down a little?
A. You need to fill the swingarm with Moto-X foam through the drain hole.